The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Process Technician I to join the team in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
▪ Keep an Eagle Eye on safety
▪ Conform to all site specific and Linde policy and procedures
▪ Perform a variation of processes related to cylinder preparation, cylinder handling, cylinder filling, and shipping & receiving functions
▪ Perform various SAP Transactions to maintain a streamlined stock and sales order flow
▪ Perform tasks associated with stock and sales order realization including cylinder requisition, record recording, data management, record handling
▪ Collect and record basic operations data to ensure process optimization and product quality
▪ Support raw material and product inventory maintenance
▪ Review raw material specifications for conformity
▪ Provide feedback and/or participate on potential HPO projects associated with operational processes
▪ Perform basic system maintenance
▪ Enter Work Requests into Maximo for required maintenance
▪ Maintain a clean and well organized work area
▪ High School diploma
▪ AS or equivalent experience strongly preferred
▪ Mechanical aptitude
▪ Ability to perform basic Algebra and unit conversions
▪ Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
▪ Motivated self starter
▪ Puts forward new ideas
▪ Achieves challenging targets, approaching them with a positive, can-do attitude
▪ Understands alignment of personal objectives with local business plans; commits to and delivers individual and team goals
▪ Displays understanding of customer requirements
▪ Follows safety procedures and policies
▪ Takes accountability for own actions, and drives for high performance
▪ Embraces change positively, recognizing it as an opportunity to become a high performance organization
▪ Knows where to go for knowledge and expertise
▪ Works within established guidelines to make informed decisions
▪ Incorporates and follow best practice for own areas of work and shares best practice with others
▪ Actively participates as a member of own and other relevant working groups
▪ Deals sensitively with all forms of diversity
▪ Takes account of the views of others
▪ Delivers results, behaving in a safe, collaborative and customer focused way
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.