The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician I to join the team in the WResearch Triangle Park, NC area.
• Maintain plant equipment and facilities to support 24X7 manufacturing operations.
• Troubleshoot problems in mechanical systems throughout the plant.
• Repair/replace mechanical components that have been compromised within a given system.
• Promptly complete all preventive and predictive maintenance activities that are scheduled.
• Prepare job plans in Maximo for all planned maintenance activities.
• Comply with all LOTO/HWP requirements as well as become a certified HWP issuer.
• Routinely enter all Maintenance required data into the maintenance management software (Maximo system) in order to keep system current.
• Monitor the performance of mechanical contractors contracted to perform work that exceeds the capabilities or expertise of the maintenance team at the plant. Ensure that all internal Linde safety requirements are adhered to by the contractors.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 4 years work experience
• AS degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
• The individual must have demonstrated ability to trouble shoot, repair, and maintain one or more of 1) mechanical systems, 2) electrical systems, and 3) gas/fluid/hydraulic systems.
• The individual must be capable of repairing mechanical equipment like compressors, pumps, valves, and fittings.
• Proficiency with a variety of basic hand and power tools is required.
• Experience in a chemical manufacturing facility and an understanding of chemical process systems and basic chemistry is a significant plus.
• Computer literacy and Proficiency with Microsoft Office if required.
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems is a significant plus.
• Welding experience, including high purity orbital welding, is highly desirable.
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.