The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking an Electronic Site Service Technician II to join the team in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
Purpose of the Position:
Provide site services in support of all bulk gas delivery and purification systems for multiple high purity electronics based customers.
- Understand and adhere to company safe work policies
- Promote a safe work environment
- Report safety incidents, near misses and unsafe work conditions
- Apply hazardous work permit process, lockout/tagout and energy isolation procedures as required
- Follow management of change procedures
- Maintain site security and orderliness
- Perform safety indoctrinations for contractors
- Participate in all safety meetings and activities
- Follow lone worker requirements
Operations and Maintenance:
- Efficiently operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all site services equipment to include cryogenic bulk storage tanks, vaporization systems, tube trailers/cylinders, gas purifiers, analytical equipment, filtration systems, valve skids and instrumentation/control systems
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to execute, document and continuously improve equipment preventative and corrective maintenance strategy
- Collect and interpret trends in equipment condition monitoring data
- Maintain spares inventory and raise needs to management as required
- Follow all work instructions and annotate with feedback as necessary
- Effectively prioritize and schedule all work activities
- Assist in training and development of other site service personnel
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of work processes
- Assist with instrumentation troubleshooting, repair and calibration of equipment
- Interface with customer on all daily work activities
- Support other supply area activities including plant operations as necessary
- Maintain open continuous line of communication with manager
- Support project commissioning and commercialization activities
- Complete all required training activities according to schedule and meet annual performance goals
- Accept on-call duty and overtime as required; respond to emergent events within proscribed timefram
-Associates Degree- In a Technical discipline or military certification in a technical field (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, etc.)
-Minimum 4 Years- Experience in industrial gas or similar industry in a mechanical, instrumentation, electrical or other technical field
- Strong technical background and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills
- Math (basic algebra, fractions/percentages, unit conversion
- Basic Computer (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Email, Internet)
- Strong organizational ability
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot 4-20 mA transmitter and electro-pneumatic control loops
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot pneumatic control systems consisting of I/Ps, solenoid valves, quick exhausts, actuators, regulators and proportional/integral controllers
- Thorough understanding of all trip and interlock logic protecting people and equipment
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs, PFDs, electrical and related engineering drawings
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.