The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a PGP Spec Gas Filler to join the team in the Hammond, Indiana area.
▪ Keep an Eagle Eye on safety focusing on independent and interdependent behavior for all employees
▪ Operate a combination of filling and purification systems
▪ Mix and produces gas and gas mixtures in accordance with exacting specifications
▪ Calculates quantities for components in a multi-component mixture, as well as calculate correction needed to correct a non-conforming mixture
▪ Perform various SAP Transactions to maintain a streamlined stock and sales order flow
▪ Perform tasks associated with stock and sales order realization including cylinder requisition, record recording, data management, record handling
▪ Collect and record basic fill system operations data to ensure process optimization and product quality
▪ Support raw material and product inventory maintenance
▪ Sorts and routes empties according to owner ship, gas type and size, and place in appropriate bins
▪ Perform basic system maintenance
▪ Cylinder Prep
▪ Maintain a clean and well organized work area
▪ Performs other duties as assigned and follows company policies and procedures.
▪ High School diploma
▪ Minimum of 1 year industrial filling experience
▪ Mechanical aptitude
▪ Ability to perform basic Algebra and unit conversions
▪ Basic computer skills
▪ Follows safety procedures and policies
▪ Motivated self-starter
▪ Puts forward new ideas
▪ Achieves challenging targets, approaching them with a positive, can-do attitude
▪ Understands alignment of personal objectives with local business plans; delivers individual and team goals
▪ Displays understanding of customer requirements
▪ Takes accountability for own actions, and drives for high performance
▪ Embraces change positively, recognizing it as an opportunity to become a high performance organization
▪ Knows where to go for knowledge and expertise
▪ Works within established guidelines to make informed decisions
▪ Incorporates and follow best practice for own areas of work and shares best practice with others
▪ Actively participates as a member of own and other relevant working groups
▪ Deals sensitively with all forms of diversity
▪ Takes account of the views of others
▪ Delivers results, behaving in a safe, collaborative and customer focused way
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.