The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Senior Development Analytical Chemist to join the team in the Alpha, New Jersey area.
Purpose of the Position:
• The Senior Process Design Chemist is an expert in analytical chemistry for metrology of high value cylinder gases and liquid precursors for electronic semiconductor applications. This person’s primary responsibility is to support development and continuous improvement activities related to analytical measurements of Linde liquid and gas E&PP products. Areas of expertise and development include:
• Analytical method development
• Measurement systems development and advanced metrology techniques
• Product recovery and abatement systems
• Safe handling of liquids and gases in an analytical laboratory environment
• Visibly and substantially support the Linde Safety Culture through proactive engagement and by making safety a part of every decision.
• Ensure safe and efficient working environment for all staff engaged in process development
• Integrate the safest design in the scope of all products and projects
• Ensure all new products are introduced according to Linde’s Product Stewardship program
• Process and Product Development
• Evaluate the feasibility of manufacturing new product opportunities through team, technical review and modelling.
• Measurement Systems Development
• Provide technical expertise to project execution organization to support improved manufacturing efficiencies, reliability, and product features, specific to analytical systems.
• Develop analytical systems that accurately and reliably measure the quality of Linde products.
• Complete Measurement Systems Execution projects, including instruments specification, installation, method development, and full Measurement Systems Analysis, to meet or exceed end customer expectation.
• Provide technical expertise to larger manufacturing organization in support of customer complaint responses and implementation of best possible corrective and preventive actions.
• Team leadership of Product Development personnel to accomplish project plans to meet timelines and budgets in the development of new products for E&PP.
• Position requires travel to division manufacturing locations up to 30% time.
• Bachelor Degree – Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ analytical chemistry experience
• Master’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering and 5 years experience in analytical chemistry is also acceptable
• Demonstrated experience with quality systems (ISO 9001) and statistical analysis
• Analytical chemistry using GC, FTIR, GC-MS, ICP-MS,RGA in gas and liquid analysis
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.