The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a CryoFill Driver Technician to join the team in the Montgomery, IL area.
Advantages of joining the Linde private fleet include:
· Enjoy a flexible work schedule - you make your own!
· Company provided laptop and cell phone
· Work from home while scheduling YOUR customers
· Work for a world class organization that promotes safety and always has a well maintained state-of-the-art fleet
· Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities as well as excellent health benefits and retirements plans
· Extensive paid training
· Weekly pay
· Opportunity for advancement
· Tuition reimbursement
· Sign on bonus
· Employee Referral bonus
▪ Monitor customer's weekly liquid helium & liquid nitrogen level readings as reported in CMS (CryoFill Management System).
▪ Analyzes trends in level readings to determine if a customer's magnet may have a problem requiring early scheduling.
▪ Determines the replenishment re-fill point on a customer to customer basis, based on manufacture established refill points.
▪ Develops and executes efficient delivery schedules and their associated routes based level readings, customer availability and lowest possible cost.
▪ Places requests for orders the appropriate quantity of cryogens from the LINDE CSC to meet the proposed schedule.
▪ Loads, delivers and fills the cryogens into the MRI Units by following Linde's LIMSS and relevant manufacturer procedures and directions from Lead CryoFill technicians.
▪ Record the appropriate data at the customer site, in CryoFill Management System (CMS) & complete necessary data forms. (i.e. cryogen level readings, time in/out, volumes etc.).
▪ Must be on call 24 x 7 and carry a cell phone.
▪ Responds to emergency supply situations in the most responsive manner.
▪ Interact with the customer's field service engineers to provide feedback or to answer any questions they might have about our service.
▪ Transport and deliver hazardous materials in wheeled dewars weighing up to 700 lbs moving dewars.
▪ The candidate must have no medical or other physical conditions that would prevent them entering an MRI facility.
▪ Must possess sufficient strength and agility to transfer cryogenic materials from dewar to a MRI. (i.e. lifting and maneuvering heavy transfer hoses use tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers, bending, crouching and climbing.).
▪ Must successfully complete specialized company provided training and demonstrate the skill necessary to transfer cryogens.
▪ Follows ALL Linde Safety Policies including but not limited to proper PPE, proper lifting techniques, local site safety requirements, and prompt reporting of safety incidents.
▪ Drives a straight truck and or tractor trailer loaded with compressed gas cylinders and liquid helium dewars for delivery to customers on a scheduled route.
▪ Record each delivery and pick up empty helium cylinders from customers.
▪ Must be committed to safe practices including the safe loading and unloading of cylinders and dewars onto vehicles using hand truck or forklift and record cylinder type and quantity.
▪ Maintain neat, clean and professional personal appearance and maintain vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
▪ Establishes and maintains excellent customer service.
▪ Listen to and resolve service inquiries and complaints/issues.
▪ Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections, document deficiencies and ensure all safety items are in good working order. - Maintains required DOT driver logs.
▪ Safely operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
▪ Assist with inventory and general housekeeping as required.
▪ High School Diploma, GED or 10 years' experience within current CDL class
▪ Clean Driving Record - Minimum of 3 years
▪ Minimum of 3 years driving experience with a Class A or Class B with Hazmat Endorsement
▪ Clear understanding of maps and the ability to develop efficient routes
▪ Ability to read and understand DOT and FDA required paperwork
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Strong customer service skills
▪ Basic computer skills: Web browsing, email, Microsoft Windows
▪ Candidate must have flexibility in work hours as late nights, weekend work and overnight stays will be typical
▪ Must be willing to travel occasionally for training needs
▪ Experience working cryogens, MRIs, or related technical items is strongly preferred
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.