The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of 17.9 billion euro in 2015. But what makes us great is our people because they make great things happen. Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Remote Operator to join the team in the Stewartsville, NJ USA location.
The Remote Operator is responsible for working in a highly functioning team environment, operating up to 6 Air Separation Units (ASU) or CO2 locations simultaneously. Responsibilities include production changes, efficiency monitoring and response, power management, process disturbance and alarm management, plant shut downs and restarts.
▪ Maintain safe, reliable, and efficient plant operation
▪ Response to and troubleshooting of process upsets
▪ Enlist assistance of additional personnel for process or plant emergencies
▪ Execution of plant loading changes dictated by operations or logistics management
▪ Communicate plant problems and performance to the ROC support team, local personnel, and the business as required
▪ Maintain individual plant electronic logs (elogs)
▪ Maintain positive working environment with local operations staff
▪ Maintain the integrity of the Linde Technical Network through strict adherence to defined Network Security Practices and Requirements
▪ High School with a minimum 2 years' experience in a process plant related operations role
▪ Related Military experience acceptable in lieu of plant experience (i.e. Navy Nukes)
▪ Prior experience in an ASU plant related operations role
▪ Prior experience with operating multiple plant workstations
▪ College graduates with an engineering or science degree will also be considered
▪ Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus
▪ Effective written and oral communication skills
▪ Basic computer proficiency
▪ Excellent oral communications skills
▪ Strong team player
▪ Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
▪ Strong concern for safety and order
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.